- Dual output (two-pole) solid state relay assembly
- Original solid-state relay assembly used in Turbochef batch and conveyor ovens
- Utilizes 1x Crydom D2440DE-6816 dual solid state relay
- 9-27Vdc input
- Zero-crossing, 24-280Vac / 40A per-pole output
- Fully-assembled rating of 15A per-pole (30A combined) @ 40C
- Thermally efficient heat sink to maximize overall product life expectancy
- Direct-bond copper (DBC) substrate for superior thermal performance
- EMC compliant, level 3
- Agency approvals; UL and VDE/TUV
Turbochef 101286 / ENC-1788 (HBC-410-P) Dual Solid State Relay Assembly
HBC1K - Enter promo code on checkout to receive a 10% discount on orders ≥$1,000.
Please submit a quote request form for volume pricing ≥25 pieces.
Shipping: All website orders >$100 are eligible for free Ground shipping within the United States
In Stock: Product normally ships within 24 hours.
Condition: New / Unused
The Turbochef 101286 / ENC-1788 (HBControls part number HBC-410-P) is the original solid-state relay assembly used in Turbochef batch and conveyor ovens, such as the Bullet, NGO, Tornado, HHD-1002B and Encore series ovens. Utlizing the Crydom D2440DE-6816 series dual output solid-state relay, the Turbochef 101286 / ENC-1788 has a fully-assembled combined output rating of 30 amps (15 amps per-pole) in a 40°C ambient environment.
The HBC-410-P (Turbochef 101286 / ENC-1788) is suitable for use in all specified Turbochef ovens, and is a direct drop-in replacement for the Carlo Gavazzi RA2A series Turbochef equivalent.