- RC snubber network enhances reliability when switching heavy inductive loads
- Mounts directly to the output terminals of most industry-standard solid-state relays
- Limits the dV/dt across the output SCRs to prevent improper commutation (false turn-on) and subsequent current surges
- 120Vac, 240Vac, 480Vac and 600Vac line voltage ratings
- Integrated over voltage protection (MOV)
- Fusible / flameproof resistor
- Open-air design allows for high power dissipation (11W)
- High Quality Polypropylene Capacitor
RCSB Solid-State Relay Snubber Board
HBC500 - Enter promo code on checkout to receive a 5% discount on orders ≥$500.
HBC1K - Enter promo code on checkout to receive a 10% discount on orders ≥$1,000.
Please submit a quote request form for volume pricing ≥50 pieces.
Shipping: All website orders >$100 are eligible for free ground shipping within the United States
Non-Stocked Item: product normally ships in 1-2 weeks.
Condition: New / Unused
Warranty: Additional information is available on the Policies page of our website
The RCSB snubber is used to suppress dV/dt and provide reliable commutation of SSRs. This is especially important when controlling transformer coupled loads as improper commutation can result in large inrush currents and blown fuses. The RCSB snubber is also used on our SCR power control assemblies. The RCSB is available in 120, 240, 480 and 600VAC versions.
The RCSB Snubber Board mounts directly on the output terminals of a solid state relay. The RCSB provides overvoltage protection from transients and limits dV/dt.
RCSB-120 120Vac Line Voltage
RCSB-240 240Vac Line Voltage
RCSB-480 480Vac Line Voltage
RCSB-600 600Vac Line Voltage