- RH Series (Reduced Heat) Two-Phase Solid State Power Controller
- Utilizes 2x Crydom CWA48125 solid-state relays
- AC input, zero-crossing 600Vac / 40A output @ 40C
- Thermally efficient heat sink to maximize overall product life expectancy
- Direct-bond copper (DBC) substrate for superior thermal performance
- Epoxy free design eliminates stress on internal components due to epoxy expansion and contraction
- Direct-power lead-frame design reduces solder joints and enhances reliability
- Touch-safe cover
- EMC compliant, level 3
- Agency approvals; UL, CSA, VDE/TUV, and CE
- Available Options: Overvoltage Protection (-M), Instantaneous Turn-On (-10), Panel-Mount Heat Sink (-PM), Proportional Control (DC Input Versions), Current Transducer (-CT). Additional options are provided in the product datasheet.
In Stock - product normally ships within 24 hours. Please contact us at 800.879.7918 / firstname.lastname@example.org for order quantities ≥10 pieces to confirm availability and volume discount pricing.
International Shipping: HBControls ships internationally to all non-sanctioned countries. For orders outside of the United States, Mexico or Canada, please contact us at +1 800 879 7918 / email@example.com.
Lower pricing and quantity discounts may be available through our network of authorized distributors.
Please note that the base part number will change if suffix options are available and selected. The suffix information is provided in the Options pull-down menu description. The final SKU# will update during the checkout process.
Product Datasheet: HBControls RH Series Power Controllers