- 60 amp DIN mount solid state relay heat sink assembly
- Utilizes 1x Crydom HD6090 solid-state relay
- 4-32Vdc input
- Zero-crossing 48-660Vac / 60A output @ 40C
- Thermally efficient heat sink to maximize overall product life expectancy
- Direct-bond copper (DBC) substrate for superior thermal performance
- Epoxy free design eliminates stress on internal components due to epoxy expansion and contraction
- Direct-power lead-frame design reduces solder joints and enhances reliability
- Touch-safe cover
- EMC compliant, level 3
- Agency approvals; UL, CSA, VDE/TUV, and CE
- Available Options: Overvoltage Protection (-M), Instantaneous Turn-On (-10), Proportional Control (DC Input Versions), Current Transducer (-CT). Additional options are provided in the product datasheet.
HBC-690HDXK, DC Input, 60 Amp / 48-660Vac Solid State Relay Assembly
HBC500 - Enter promo code on checkout to receive a 5% discount on orders ≥$500.
HBC1K - Enter promo code on checkout to receive a 10% discount on orders ≥$1,000.
Please submit a quote request form for volume pricing ≥25 pieces.
In Stock - product normally ships within 24 hours
Shipping: All website orders >$100 are eligible for free ground shipping within the United States
International Shipping: HBControls ships internationally to all non-sanctioned countries
Condition: New / Unused
Warranty: Additional information is available on the Policies page of our website
Product Datasheet: HBControls K Series Power Controllers
The HBControls HBC-690HDXK power controller is a ready-to-use Crydom HD6090 solid state relay pre-assembled onto a thermally efficient DIN mount “K” series heat sink. The HBC-690HDXK power controller assembly is fully derated to switch AC loads up-to 60 amps at line voltages between 48Vac and 660Vac in a 40°C ambient temperature. This eliminates the need to perform any thermal calculations or heat sink selection. Furthermore, since the HD6090 is already assembled onto a specific, custom-designed heat sink, mounting torque and the application of thermal compound are no longer concerns.
The HBC-690HDXK / HD6090 solid state relay can accept control (input) signals between 4Vdc and 32Vdc. When an input signal is applied, the zero-crossing output circuit only conducts load current when the AC mains passes through the zero-crossing point of the sine wave. This minimizes inrush currents and the level of conducted emissions coupled onto the AC mains by the solid state relay.
The HD6090 utilizes rugged back-to-back (inverse parallel) SCRs to switch power to AC loads. This significantly reduces the total power dissipation of the HD6090 and enhances the relay’s ability to withstand heavy surge currents. This makes the HBC-690HDXK ideally suited for resistive heating and motor applications, or for switching power to other inductive loads with a power factor >0.5. The typical MTBF (mean time before failure) of the HBC-690HDXK / HD6090 is >7 million hours.
Features and benefits of the HD6090 & HBC-690HDXK solid state relay power controller include;
- Direct bond copper (DBC) substrate for superior thermal performance
- Epoxy-free design to eliminate stress caused by the expansion and contraction of epoxy during normal operation
- Direct power lead frame design to minimize solder joints in the load-current path
- SEMS screws and washers for improved pull-out ratings
- Redesigned solid state relay housing with anti-rotation barriers
- Shock & vibration resistant to IEC 600068-2-6 & IEC 600068-2-27
- Agency approvals; cURus, CSA, VDE and CE compliant
- EMC compliant (level 3)
Additional options available:
- Random / instantaneous turn-on version for phase-control or highly inductive applications (HBC-690HDXK-10)
- Overvoltage protection (HBC-690HDXK-M)
- LED status indicator (HBC-690HDXK-Z)
- Panel mount (HBC-690HDXK-PM)
Please see the datasheet for additional options, or feel free to contact our technical team at firstname.lastname@example.org / 800.879.7918.