- Crydom panel mount, dual output solid-state relay
- Original solid-state relay utilized in Turbochef heat sink assemblies (Turbochef part numbers 101286, ENC-1788, HCT-4213 and HCT-4354)
- 9-27Vdc input
- Zero-crossing, 24-280Vac / 40A per-pole output
- Direct-bond copper (DBC) substrate for superior thermal performance
- EMC compliant, level 3
- Agency approvals; UL and VDE/TUV
D2440DE-6816 (Turbochef 101284 / 105318) 40A Dual Solid State Relay
HBC1K - Enter promo code on checkout to receive a 10% discount on orders ≥$1,000.
Please submit a quote request form for volume pricing ≥25 pieces.
Shipping: All website orders >$100 are eligible for free Ground shipping within the United States
In Stock: Product normally ships within 24 hours.
Condition: New / Unused
The Crydom D2440DE-6816 (Turbochef part number 101284 / 105318) is the original solid-state relay used in heat sink assemblies for Turbochef batch and conveyor ovens, such as the Bullet, NGO, Tornado, HHD-1002B and Encore series ovens. The fully-assembled part numbers include the 101286 and ENC-1788 (HBControls part number HBC-410-P), and the HCT-4213 and HCT-4354 (HBControls part number HBC-410-A).
The D2440DE-6816 (Turbochef 101284 / 105318) is suitable for use in all specified Turbochef ovens, and is a direct drop-in replacement for the Carlo Gavazzi RA2A series equivalent used in some Turbochef heat sink assemblies.