- 50 amp DIN mount solid state relay heat sink assembly
- Utilizes 1x HBControls HBC-A6090 (Crydom CMA6090) solid-state relay
- 90-140Vac input
- Zero-crossing, 48-660Vac / 50A output @ 40C
- Thermally efficient heat sink to maximize overall product life expectancy
- Direct-bond copper (DBC) substrate for superior thermal performance
- Direct-power lead-frame design reduces solder joints and enhances reliability
- Touch-safe housing
- EMC compliant, level 3
- Agency approvals; UL, CSA, VDE/TUV, and CE
- Available Options: Overvoltage Protection (-M), Instantaneous Turn-On (-10), Current Transducer (-CT). Additional options are provided in the product datasheet.
HBC-690CHAL, AC Input, 50 Amp / 600Vac Stripwire Solid State Relay Assembly
HBC500 - Enter promo code on checkout to receive a 5% discount on orders ≥$500.
HBC1K - Enter promo code on checkout to receive a 10% discount on orders ≥$1,000.
Please submit a quote request form for volume pricing ≥50 pieces.
In Stock - product normally ships within 24 hours
Shipping: All website orders >$100 are eligible for free ground shipping within the United States
International Shipping: HBControls ships internationally to all non-sanctioned countries
Product Datasheet: HBControls C Series Stripwire Power Controllers
The HBC-690CHAL is a ready-to-use Crydom CMA6090 (HBC-A6090) solid state relay pre-assembled onto a thermally efficient, DIN mount “L” series heat sink. The HBC-690CHAL power controller assembly is fully derated to switch AC loads up-to 50 amps at line voltages between 48Vac and 660Vac in a 40°C ambient temperature. This eliminates the need to perform any thermal calculations or heat sink selection. Furthermore, since the CMA6090 is already assembled onto a specific, custom-designed heat sink, mounting torque and the application of thermal compound are no longer concerns.
The input of the HBC-690CHAL / CMA6090 solid state relay accepts control signals between 90Vac and 140Vac. The input and output of the solid state relay are optically isolated, providing 4kVrms dielectric protection between the AC mains and personnel / control circuitry. An LED input-status indicator allows for easy visual identification of the status of the solid state relay input circuit.
The output circuit of the HBC-690CHAL / CMA6090 solid state relay utilizes two SCRs configured in inverse-parallel, ideally suited for switching power in harsh industrial environments. Both SCRs are mounted to a direct bond copper (