- 50 amp DIN mount stripwire solid state relay heat sink assembly
- Utilizes 1x HBControls HBC-D6090 (Crydom CMD6090) solid-state relay
- 4-32Vdc input
- Zero-crossing, 48-660Vac / 50A output @ 40C
- Thermally efficient heat sink to maximize overall product life expectancy
- Direct-bond copper (DBC) substrate for superior thermal performance
- Direct-power lead-frame design reduces solder joints and enhances reliability
- Touch-safe housing
- EMC compliant, level 3
- Agency approvals; UL, CSA, VDE/TUV, and CE
- Available Options: Overvoltage Protection (-M), Instantaneous Turn-On (-10), Current Transducer (-CT). Additional options are provided in the product datasheet.
HBC-690CHDL, DC Input, 50 Amp / 48-660Vac Stripwire Solid State Relay Assembly
HBC500 - Enter promo code on checkout to receive a 5% discount on orders ≥$500.
HBC1K - Enter promo code on checkout to receive a 10% discount on orders ≥$1,000.
Please submit a quote request form for volume pricing ≥50 pieces.
In Stock - product normally ships within 24 hours
Shipping: All website orders >$100 are eligible for free ground shipping within the United States
International Shipping: HBControls ships internationally to all non-sanctioned countries
Condition: New / Unused
Product Datasheet: HBControls C Series Stripwire Power Controllers
The HBC-690CHDL is a ready-to-use Crydom CMD6090 (HBC-D6090) solid state relay pre-assembled onto a thermally efficient, DIN mount “L” series heat sink. The HBC-690CHDL power controller assembly is fully derated to switch AC loads up-to 50 amps at line voltages between 48Vac and 660Vac in a 40°C ambient temperature. This eliminates the need to perform any thermal calculations or heat sink selection. Furthermore, since the CMD6090 is already assembled onto a specific, custom-designed heat sink, mounting torque and the application of thermal compound are no longer concerns.
The input of the HBC-690CHDL / CMD6090 solid state relay accepts control signals between 4Vdc and 32Vdc and requires <20mA of source current @ 5Vdc to trigger the output semiconductors. The input and output of the solid state relay are optically isolated, providing 4kVrms dielectric protection between the AC mains and personnel / control circuitry. An LED input-status indicator allows for easy visual identification of the status of the solid state relay input circuit.
The output circuit of the HBC-690CHDL / CMD6090 solid state relay utilizes two SCRs configured in inverse-parallel, ideally suited for switching power in harsh industrial environments. Both SCRs are mounted to a dir