- Three-Phase Solid State Power Controller
- Utilizes 3x HBControls HBC-A6090 solid-state relays
- DC input, zero-crossing 600Vac / 80A per-phase output @ 40C
- Over-temperature cutout switch
- 24Vdc, 120Vac or 220Vac ball bearing fan
- Direct-bond copper (DBC) substrate for superior thermal performance
- Epoxy free design eliminates stress on internal components due to epoxy expansion and contraction
- Direct-power lead-frame design reduces solder joints and enhances reliability
- Touch-safe cover
- EMC compliant, level 3
- Agency approvals (relays and fan); UL, CSA, VDE/TUV, and CE
- Available Options: Overvoltage Protection (-M), Instantaneous Turn-On (-10), Proportional Control (DC Input Versions), DIN Mount (-D), Current Transducer (-CT). Additional options are provided in the product datasheet.
HBC-690CDF73 80 Amp / 600Vac Three-Phase Solid State Power Controller
In Stock - product normally ships within 24 hours. Please contact us at 800.879.7918 / email@example.com for order quantities ≥10 pieces to confirm availability and volume discount pricing.
International Shipping: HBControls ships internationally to all non-sanctioned countries. For orders outside of the United States, Mexico or Canada, please contact us at +1 800 879 7918 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lower pricing and quantity discounts may be available through our network of authorized distributors.
Please note that the base part number will change depending upon the selected fan voltage and over-voltage protection options. The suffix information is provided in the Options pull-down menu description. The final SKU# will update during the checkout process.
Product Datasheet: HBControls F7 Stripwire Power Controllers