- Crydom panel mount proportional output solid-state relay
- 90-280Vac / 50A output
- Selectable analog input; 0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc or 4-20mA (4-20mA input does not require auxiliary power supply)
- Selectable output mode; phase-angle or burst fire
- LED multifunction status indicator
- 50/60 Hz Adaptive operational frequency function
- Internal over temperature protection
- Direct-bond copper (DBC) substrate for superior thermal performance
- “Contactor” configuration with elevator screw terminals
- Used on HBControls PC-X and PC-L4 series power controller assemblies
- MTBF > 7 million hours (>800 years)
- Agency approvals; cURus, IEC Rated, and CE
Crydom PMP2450WP Phase-Angle / Burst Fire Solid State Relay
HBC500 - Enter promo code on checkout to receive a 5% discount on orders ≥$500.
HBC1K - Enter promo code on checkout to receive a 10% discount on orders ≥$1,000.
Please submit a quote request form for volume pricing ≥30 pieces.
In Stock: Product normally ships within 24 hours.
Shipping: All website orders >$100 are eligible for free ground shipping within the United States
Condition: New / Unused
Product Datasheet: Crydom PMP Series Solid State Relays
The Crydom PMP2450WP is a 90-280Vac, 50 amp proportional output, 22.5mm panel-mount solid state relay, providing 0% to 100% power to an AC load in direct proportion to the analog input provided. Three different analog input options are available and user-selectable via the selector switch on the solid state relay; 0-5V, 0-10V and 4-20mA. Additionally, the output control mode can be set to either phase-angle (percentage of each AC sine wave) or burst fire (series of full AC cycles), depending upon the type of proportional load-control desired.
The PMP2450WP includes an internal TVS to provide protection from transient voltage spikes, as well as internal over temperature protection that automatically shuts down the solid state relay if internal components reach excessive temperatures. The solid state relay will automatically return to normal operation once either fault condition has cleared.
Additional features include a multifunction LED status indicator, adaptive 50/60Hz operational frequency function, elevator screw terminals and a direct bond copper (DBC) substrate for superior thermal performance.
A heat sink is normally required in order to prevent the solid state relay from overheating during normal operation. The HBControls PC-X and PC-L4 series solid state relay power controllers utilize PMP series solid state relays that are pre-assembled onto thermally efficient heat sinks and fully derated for operation in a 40°C ambient temperature.