- Celduc SUL series 22.5mm DIN mount solid-state relay with integrated heat sink
- Removable IP20 flaps over both input and output terminals
- 18-30Vac/dc input
- Zero-crossing, 12-275Vac / 23A output
- Highly flexible and reliable design compatible with both resistive and most inductive loads
- Output over voltage protection
- LED input status indicator
- Back-to-back (inverse parallel) SCR output maximizes long-term reliability
- Agency approvals: cURus (UL) Recognized, CE
Celduc SUL842770 23 Amp / 12-275Vac, AC/DC Input, 22.5mm Solid State Relay
HBC500 - Enter promo code on checkout to receive a 5% discount on orders ≥$500.
HBC1K - Enter promo code on checkout to receive a 10% discount on orders ≥$1,000.
Please submit a quote request form for volume pricing ≥40 pieces.
Shipping: All website orders >$100 are eligible for free ground shipping within the United States
In Stock: product normally ships within 24 hours.
Condition: New / Unused
Product Datasheet: Celduc SUL842770 Solid-State Relay
Warranty: Additional information is available on the Policies page of our website
The SUL842770 is a 22.5mm single-phase DIN mount solid state relays with integrated heat sink. Housed in an IP20 touch-safe package with removable flaps over both the input and output terminals, the SUL842770 solid-state relay is capable of switching 23 amp resistive and inductive loads in a 25°C ambient (20A @ 40°C ambient) at line voltages between 12Vac and 275Vac. Designed for endurance and reliability in harsh industrial applications, the SUL842770 utilizes rugged back-to-back (inverse parallel) SCRs to switch power to AC loads. This significantly reduces the total power dissipation of the SUL842070 in comparison to similar triac output solid state relays, in addition to enhancing the relay’s ability to withstand heavy surge currents.
Over voltage protection is standard on the output circuit of the SUL842770. A green LED provides visual indication that the input/control signal is applied to the rela