- Monitors the heater load and solid state relay for fault conditions
- Detects open load, shorted SSR output, loss of AC mains and DC input/control voltage
- Compact design mounts directly to most industry-standard solid state relays
- LED output indicator
- 5-26Vdc control input
- 100-600Vac, 50/60Hz load-voltage range
- 48Vdc / 50mA alarm output
- 4000Vrms isolation voltage
- Requires an external 10-26Vdc power supply
SSRMON2 Solid State Relay / Heater Load Monitoring Board
SSRMON10 - Enter promo code on checkout to receive a 10% discount on orders of 10+ pieces
SSRMON25 - Enter promo code on checkout to receive a 20% discount on orders of 25+ pieces
Please submit a quote request form for volume pricing ≥50 pieces.
Shipping: All website orders >$100 are eligible for free Ground shipping within the United States
In Stock: Product normally ships within 24 hours.
Condition: New / Unused
Product Datasheet: SSRMON2 Monitoring Board Datasheet
Users Manual: SSRMON2 Monitoring Board Users Manual
The SSRMON2 monitors the condition of a solid state relay and its load circuit. The SSRMON2 mounts directly on top of any standard SSR via the connection terminals and monitors the drive and output to detect a shorted SSR, open heater/load loss of line power and DC power.
Additional information is available in the product datasheet and users manual.